We are looking for:
- People aged 35-70
- Who may or may not already have breakdown cover for their vehicle
- Who own a vehicle such as a camper van, caravan, trailer tent etc
We want to speak to people in Leeds and Manchester aged 35-70 about breakdown cover. We are looking for a mix of those who already have breakdown cover and those who don’t.
We are particularly interested in speaking to people who own vehicles such as a motorhome, caravan, campervan, trailer tent or tent.
The focus groups are being held at the following times:
- Monday 2nd March 6pm – people aged 50-70 (Leeds)
- Monday 2nd March 8pm – people aged 35-50 (Leeds)
- Tuesday 3rd March 6pm – people aged 50-70 (Manchester)
- Tuesday 3rd March 8pm – people aged 35-50 (Manchester)
NB. Please don’t apply for this research if you have participated in any research sessions for us in the last six months – this is in accordance with the Market Research Society Code of Conduct and any responses from recent participants will be disregarded.