We are looking for:
- People who are interested in interior design and decorating
- Who have bought small furniture items for their kitchen or dining room in the last 3 months
- Who are the primary purchaser of furniture/decor in the household
- Who are in the catchment area of a Dunelm store
- Who are comfortable completing a week-long kitchen diary and a group discussion
Are you interested and currently engaged in interior design and decorating? We are looking to speak to household décor decision makers who have recently spruced up their kitchens with new furniture. The research requires completion of a week long kitchen diary prior to a 2-hour group discussion via Zoom with a £90 reward at the end!
NB. Please don’t apply for this research if you have participated in any research sessions for us in the last six months – this is in accordance with the Market Research Society Code of Conduct and any responses from recent participants will be disregarded.